need help with preschool program
    KBrown is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default need help with preschool program

how do I open the lessons from the lesson plans?
    where do I put in the LA#?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: need help with preschool program

The preschool program was just updated this month. The lesson plans do not yet reflect the updated program. The preschool program has always worked a little differently than the rest of the program, due to a preschooler's specific needs. Just log in as your student, click on the first theme, and have your student do the activities in order. Of course, he/she may repeat the activities as many times as they want and, in fact, repetition is a good idea for a preschooler. A checkmark will appear on the icon the FIRST time the activity is done to completion.

A limited lesson plan is available after you log in as your student. Click the icon on the left that looks like a notepad.

Look for additional preschool themes as well as more detailed lesson plans in the weeks to come.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

seashell is offline Member Regular

I asked this elsewhere, and maybe someone is over there answering me right now, but thought I'd slip it in here, as well- is it possible for a child signed up with the preschool program to also be able to do some of the higher level lessons? DD2 enjoyed the couple of themes she did yesterday, but I suspect would also enjoy and do well with some of the K level LA and math; I was hoping that she'd be able to do this without upping her level to it permanently, but maybe not?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Just email [email protected] and request to have the kindergarten level added to your account. Be sure you word the request so the person servicing your account knows you are not asking for your student to be placed in kindergarten INSTEAD OF preschool, but that you want it ADDED.

In most cases, requests are fulfilled within 24 hours.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!