new with 2 questions
    gibsonkidsmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default new with 2 questions

1) we are only using T4L for SS & Math, how can I have only those 2 icons on his launch pad

2) someone mentioned Time for art, how do I get in to that?

Thanks

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

hi I am not sure about the first question, but the second one I can
    time 4 art is for the upper levels and here is the link that describes it!

hope this helps and Happy Homeschooling
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

All you need to do is email [email protected] to request unused icons removed from your student's launchpad.

Time 4 Art is for students in grade four and up. You can read more about it here: Online Art Lessons Here is some information from that page that addresses use of the art program by younger children:

Is the art program only available to upper school students?

Time 4 Art teaches the principles of art through interactive lessons. It was designed for children who have been reading for a few years and can understand advanced concepts. We want to be sure that students fully understand and appreciate the lessons being taught, which is why it may not be suitable for children below the fourth grade level.
    If you would still like for your lower level students to access the art program, Time4Learning will need to provide them with upper level access. Please email [email protected] to request access to the art program. Keep in mind that students in the upper level can access the playground at any time, without having to complete required lesson time first.

If you would still like for your lower level students to access the art program, Time4Learning will need to provide them with upper level access. Please email [email protected] to request access to the art program. Keep in mind that students in the upper level can access the playground at any time, without having to complete required lesson time first.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!