New to this

Thread: New to this

Hvalene is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question New to this

Hey everyone. We just started this program, and it looks great! But I have a question. I noticed on my sons page he has a folder marked assignments. How can I put assignments in his folder for him to complete? Thanks in advance.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by Compass Learning, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license that allows them to offer it to imdividuals. The Assignments function was designed for classroom use, so it won't work for individuals. Instead, Time4Learning provides a flashing arrow to point the way! I just tell my kids something like, "Do two language arts, two math, one social studies, one science, and two language arts extensions each day."

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

jocelpea is offline Junior Member Newbie

hello gus, i am just new here and want to share knowledge and exchanging of thoughts with everyone. I like this site because in here you will learn a lot and have more friends.

dolphin fact

Conversion Optimization