New and Checking In
    MomToEli is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New and Checking In

Howdy! Earlier today I signed my little man, 8, up for t4l. He played with the demo lessons today and will get to launch into the real thing tomorrow morning. We homeschool, have since Eli was 4 - so we've been doing this for 4 years now. We are in our fourth Core of Sonlight Curriculum, which we love. Math is a fight, though. I've tried several programs. We actually used another online program to help get him started in reading and that went so well that I've been searching for an online math program since (2 years now). I'm so hoping that this one fits the bill!

And, since we are here, we will certainly be putting the rest of the subjects to good use!

I'm also looking forward to getting to know ya'll
    Blessings,
    Sandy
    Daughter of the Most High God
    Wife to Brian
    Mom to Eli, 8yo ds
    and to Brad, 30 yo ds (with my dil and the world's three most wonderful grandkids!)

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, and welcome!

Time4Learning is a great match for a curriculum like Sonlight. My family loves unit studies, but it's not possible to do much more than review math concepts using that method. I've found that we really need a math curriculum that will stand on its own, and Time4Learning works for us.

Have you seen this?

http://www.time4learning.com/homeschool/Sonlight.shtml

I hope to see you here frequently. We welcome your ideas and questions.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!