New to Forum

Thread: New to Forum

Betty is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to Forum

Hi
    My name is Betty and my sons name is Cody. He is a high functioning Aspergers with dyslexia. He attended public school till the end of third grade. The school constantly punished him because he wouldent write. It had gotten to the point where he wasent learning a thing because he was constantly being punished. I decided to pull him out and homeschool him. We were going to use k12 virtual school but unfortunately it could not open because of funding in Indiana. I ran across this program I learned about from one of the groups I belong to. So far Cody loves it.
    Hopefully he will do well.
    Betty

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome, Betty! We're looking forward to your sharing your experiences.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome Betty! I am Mary from Florida, Mom to four handsome boys! I look forward to getting to know you
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

YOD
    YOD is offline Junior Member Newbie

Welcome! I understand where you are coming from. We withdrew my oldest from school under the same type of circumstances. He has flourished since he's been home, though. I hope that you have the same results.

Miss_Genesis is offline Junior Member Newbie

Welcome Betty!