New here

Thread: New here

rauchmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New here

Hello, I'm new to Time 4 Learning. I have enrolled my two children. My daughter is 12 and my son is 9. My son is behind in reading because of learning problems. I'm hoping this will help, I liked the fact that it will read to him. That will save me some time in Science and Social studies. He remembers everything he hears. My daughter needs help with her times table.

I have homeschooled my children since Kindergarten. It's been much easier with my daughter, I must say. I also have a three year old...who demands attention.

I have one question, how do I make the assigments for which lessons I want them to do? I just can't figure that out. Any advice would be nice.

Thank you,

Rauchmom

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! Welcome to the board.

Take a few minutes to read the Hints section. It is very helpful for beginners.

The Assignments function is only used for schools and is not available to individuals. Most of the curriculum used by Time4Learning is developed and maintained by CompassU, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license to offer the curriculum to individuals. The Assignments function and grading of Odyssey Writer projects are not designed for individual users.

Read Are you a new Time4Learning parent? Here’s how to get started... at the bottom of the page your students use to sign in. You will find that helpful, also.

And, of course, you can always come back here to ask more questions!

We're looking forward to sharing your experiences.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!