New here

Thread: New here

WhiteFeatherRaven is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New here

Hello,
    I am new here, just started today. My little one loves it. He is first grade LA and second grade with the other subjects. My question is are there any printables with the program. Everything I have looked at has an n with it. But all in all I think the program is going to work great as I can have him at his levels that he needs and can bring him up or down as needed.
    We live in Amarillo, Tx is there anyone here close by?
    Thanks
    Sharon

Leslie_Fiore is offline Junior Member

Welcome!

I know that *most* of the first grade and second grade lessons have printables. If you log into the student account just click the "resource" link under each lesson and print them out!

mikarusensei is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Sharon,I am also new here.I would like to introduce myself.My name is Mikaru from Japan.

Cubicle Furniture
    Office Furniture Tables

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome, Sharon!

Each of the first grade language arts extensions has a worksheet to go along with it. You can access them either by clicking on "Resource" under each lesson activity when logged in as your student, or by logging in as a parent and printing the worksheets from the lesson plans.

First grade core language arts offers printable teaching guides that include supplementary worksheets. These are only available in the lesson plans, since they don't actually "go along" with online lesson activities.

Printables are also included with second grade math and science.

Maybe this information about printable worksheets will help.

Happy to have you with us!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!