New Here and Tests
    TheMomma is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New Here and Tests

Hello,

I'm Sonya and I have started homeschooling my fifth grade son in October. So far, we love it and love T4L. I have a suggestion for T4L. I like to have my son look up the answer to the questions that he missed on a test. It would be great to be able to get on the parent's place and be able to print out the answer key, so I could check them quickly. I work full-time as a night shift pre-K teacher, homeschool during the day, and that is along with my own college courses. I do not have a lot of time to look up the answers, and some of the answers can be taken a few different ways. Just a suggestion that I think would help many parents!! Thanks T4L!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. Thank you for the suggestion.

Most of the tests draw from a bank of possible questions. This allows them to be different each time they're attempted, instead of the student taking the exact same test over and over. It would be challenging to provide an answer key in that situation.

Parents often post a test question here, and we figure out the answer together.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

TheMomma is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Thanks

Ok, I didn't realize the test would be different each time. That is good to know. Thank you!