New saying Hello
    highlyfavored is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New saying Hello

Hi, I just signed up for T4L yesterday, and so far my kids love it. I have homeschooled for the last 5 years as a single mom. I was having a really rough time of it this year though and decided a month ago to put both my boys, ages 7 & 9, in public school. Long story, but so far I'm pretty happy with the ps. I plan to pull them back out before Middle School though. Anyway, our Elem School is on a 4 track system, and so the kids are off track for 3 weeks and I thought I would give T4L a try. It will give them something to do while I work and they can focus on some area's where I have discovered gaps in their learning. My 9 year old calls T4L "fun with a purpose!"

Thanks!

Hope

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Hope, (((Waving from FLorida)))

Welcome to T4L'ing! What a blessing this program is. I think you will find yourself GREATLY relieved to have your boys work independently using this program. It's so nice to meet you

My name is Mary and I am mom to four boys 5-16! We are finishing up our tenth year of homeschooling and love it more everyday!
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

highlyfavored is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you for the warm welcome, Mary!

God bless you!

Hope

mommab is offline Junior Member Newbie

Welcome,
    I am new to T4L also, and am looking forward to the journey. My son is going to start tomorrow and says he is excited so I can't wait. From everything I've read this is a awesome program and you may find you like it better then PS. Best of Luck!

Charla
    Charla Blosser
    Core, WV
    Momma, wife, daughter, friend, teacher, Christian
    "Praise God from whom all blessings flow!"