New to T4L'ing & still a little confused
    j1patrick is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question New to T4L'ing & still a little confused

Hi, I am just starting T4L with my 5 yr old in kindergarten. She seems a little board at times and I would like to incorporate some 1st grade lessons into her lesson plans. Can someone tell me how to do that? Right now, all we have for lessons is Language Arts & Math.
    Thanks for any advice

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I believe the Kinder units also have "theme" ideas for extending the lessons. Kelly, if you read this, can you expound? As for changing grade levels, here is a link that explains what to do.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Do check out the Teaching Guides (available within the lessons plans through your parent login). They are full of ideas for offline extension activities, and they include extra worksheets, all tailored to mesh perfectly with the kindergarten lessons.

If you don't have the little numbers at the upper, right of her launchpad, email [email protected] and ask to have first grade added to your daughter's account. Be sure they know you want it ADDED TO and not INSTEAD OF kindergarten.

The first grade lessons are quite a bit more challenging than the kindergarten lessons. You might consider asking to have the preschool program added instead of first grade, as many of those lessons would be enjoyable to a five-year old, especially at the PK4 level.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!