New to Time 4 Learning!!!
    stillwell001 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Cool New to Time 4 Learning!!!

Hello everyone,
    We are new to this site, However, my wife has been surffing the web and has come up with many great resources. I am sure she would be willing to share. My son (Devin) is our homeschool student at 6 yr old his feet don't seem to stop moving. He was born with heart defects but if you weren't told you would not ever know. This is why he is homeschooled! every time we put him in public school with in three days he is running high fevers and sick at home for weeks on end. Well, just wanted to give a short intro and say hello to everyone. We look forward to interacting with others so drop us a line and we'll go from there.
    The Stillwell's

Kess is offline Member

Hello and welcome!

Sorry to hear about your son's health issues. Although my daughter has no health issues, she often missed a lot of school due to catching whatever was going around in school. Since starting homeschooling this year, she has not been sick one day. It seems like homeschooling is the best decision for your son. Hope you love T4L as much as we do. I think you're going to love it here!

Kess

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

welcome to the family, stillwell's!!! let us know if you need any help with anything!!
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!