New to Time 4 learning and having issues with the instructional videos play

Question New to Time 4 learning and having issues with the instructional videos play

Hi,

I have my son enrolled in the middleschool math program. It appears that everytime he starts with an instructional video, it plays for five seconds then closes. This happens on different computers.

Is there an issue, or do I need to insure a certain application is downloaded to support the software?

Thanks,

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. We're sorry you're having trouble getting the videos to play. You can run a system check to make sure your computer has everything needed for the lessons to run properly. Please click on this system check link and then click on the arrow that says System Check. It only takes a minute or do before your results are displayed. You should see all green indicators in the Results column. If you see any red indicators, you need to install or update something. The link to the installation or update is next to the indicator.

Please let us know if this doesn't help.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!