new user to program
    miap is offline Junior Member

Default new user to program

Hi everyone,
    we are not new to homeschooling, but have had our struggles. Our 17yr.old son is in ps for highschool. He loves it and has done well. Our daughter is in 7th grade, and not sure if she will attend ps for 9-12 grade. but we have used a lot of different hs curriculum. we just happened to be at someone's house who uses this program. My daughter said she thought we should look into and give it a try. So, here we are on another journey. I have been reading a lot of the posts in different forums and have been pleased at all the info. I am looking forward to talking to all of you. Thanks to the people who created this program and offer it at a very affordable price! Mia in Indiana

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

welcome mia the affordability and accesability were two of the very first reasons i signed up for t4l - kind of hard to imagine, isn't it?! make yourself at home, and let us know if you need anything
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

heather20 is offline Junior Member

Welcome Mia, I am in Indianapolis!! My husband though is from Brookville. Hope you guys enjoy the program. we just started my 8th grader last month here, it's been great so far.

Kess is offline Member

Hello and welcome!

My daughter is in 7th Grade also. This is our first year homeschooling and she is really loving it. Hope you love T4L as much as we do!

Kess