Newbie here : Dumb Question only cause I don't know the answer
    crs4real is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Newbie here : Dumb Question only cause I don't know the answer

How do you post assignments?

StayAtHomeMom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default post?

Im new here too but I do not understand the question. Can you explain what you mean a little more and then I will be happy to try to help you.
    -Melanie
    -Melanie

"And now these three remain:faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1Co 13:13

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by CompassLearning, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license allowing them to offer it to individuals.

Because the "Assignments" function was intended to be used by a classroom teacher, it is not designed in a way that would be useful to a family. The "Assignments" function has been disabled for Time4Learning users.

Instead, Time4Learng provides a flashing arrow to point the direction! Your student need only log in, choose a subject (such as math, language arts, etc.), and click where the arrow is pointing. Continue clicking where the arrow is pointing until you get to an activity. In this way, the activities will be completed in sequence.

The program is designed to be used in sequenc but, if you prefer to have your student complete activities out of sequence, your student can quickly access the activities you have chosen for him by inputting the lesson activity numbers into the Activity Finder. You can find lesson activity numbers by logging in as a parent and accessing the lesson plans.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Sandi is offline Junior Member Newbie

So does that mean we can't see how the child does on a quiz? Sorry I'm new at this too!
    Arizona Mom

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Sandi! Welcome to the forum!

The Assignments function has nothing to do with your student's reports, which is where you view his quiz performance. Log in as your student and click on the backpack icon at the upper, left of the launchpad. You can see recent work there. For a more customized report, click on the Reports tab within the backpack and you will be able to sort results by date, subject, or type of activity (quiz, writing, etc.) In most cases, if you click on the quiz score, you will be able to see the questions the student was asked.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!