No 6th grade Science worksheet Answer key?
    Cajunmomma is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question No 6th grade Science worksheet Answer key?

Hi

I hope to get some help...Still getting adjusted....I found the worksheets for Social Studies, Science and Math however, the answer key for science doens't seem to exist. Not to mention the answer key has 5 pages where the Question sections only has 1 page. Am I missing something? Honestly, I wish I had time and the knowedge to not need it, but... sadly..I do not. (I am learning as much as he is though!)

Thanks in advance!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm confused. You said you didn't find an answer key, and then you said the answer key has five pages and the question section only has one page. You must be referring to a different answer key?

Answer keys for the printable worksheets are found in the lesson plans section of the parent login. The worksheets can also be printed directly from the lesson plans, or accessed via the "Resources" link below the associated lesson icon on your student's launchpad.

Occasionally, something printable appears as a link WITHIN a lesson. There are no answer keys available for printables WITHIN lessons. Parents often post in this forum about answers they are unsure of, and we figure it out together! Don't worry. Most homeschooling parents will admit they've learned as much as their kids through homeschooling.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!