Notebook??
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: Notebook??

Ana Robin Guest

Wink Notebook??

Hi, there!!

I have a quick question regarding LA Extensions. It commonly refers us to a "notebook" to type in. Where might I find this? I'm totally new to the online education thing.

Many thanks,
    Ana

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Any notebook referred to means a paper notebook that you provide. You can use plain paper, or a spiral notebook for each subject, or a three-ring binder. Time4Learning has cute Ed Mouse notebooks that you can order within your parent login for something like three dollars each. I just ordered a couple of those for one of my daughters this year. We've never used them before; they're just a fun thing to have for a change.
    bugaboo1 likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Smile I forgot to introduce myself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Any notebook referred to means a paper notebook that you provide. You can use plain paper, or a spiral notebook for each subject, or a three-ring binder. Time4Learning has cute Ed Mouse notebooks that you can order within your parent login for something like three dollars each. I just ordered a couple of those for one of my daughters this year. We've never used them before; they're just a fun thing to have for a change.
    Thank you so very much. I should have introduced myself in this section. I'm Ana Robin. I have 2 children who just started Time 4 Learning. So far, so good! I'm glad to have found a secular option for home education online!!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the intro. Have you looked at the Secular Homeschool site?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Ruth_Lanton is offline Member

You could also use a word processor, opened up in another tab, if typing works better than hand writing for your kids.
    Ruth, single mom to Jack, 13, Hannah, 19, and Leah, 20.