Oddesy Writer

Thread: Oddesy Writer

christieshaw6875 is offline Junior Member

Default Oddesy Writer

We are just in our second week of homeschooling, and my daughter is doing really well. We love the program, and the majority of it has been easy to grasp. But, I have a question about Oddesy, and, having read the info carefully, cannot find an answer to. I understand that I am responsible for grading these projects, and that there is a correct way to turn those in. Problem is, to hand it in she needs to choose a teacher,(how to know who?) and, since I'm not on that list, how would I gain access to it? Sutton Avery is in 6th grade, and is my only student. I really appreciate any assistance you can give me! Thanks, Christie

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Christie.

Your student can "Hand In" her assignment to any of the fictitious teachers. That doesn't really hand it in to anyone. It just cues the system to mark the lesson as complete and causes it to appear in your student's reports as a link that says "N/A". You can click on that link to print and grade the assignment manually.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Hi,

I was wondering do we need to put the grade in so it shows what grade they got once we have graded it or does it just stay n/a?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Odyssey Writer assignments aren't calculated into the total grade. You can use the information in the reports to calculate a grade your way, if you want to include those grades.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!