Only one problem with T4Ls trial period.
    JenninMN is offline Junior Member

Default Only one problem with T4Ls trial period.

My daughter doesn't want to stop. Since I was trying to decide on next years curriculum, I thought I would take advantage of T4Ls free trial period to see if it would work for next year. Now my dd doesn't want to go back to what we were using before. So we're sticking with it. I'm amazed at all the resources I now have at my fingertips. I don't want to go back either!

Intro: My name is Jennifer. I've been homeschooling for 10 years now. My children are 14, 12, & 6. My 12yo dd and my 6yo ds are using T4L. We started with Sonlight and have become more eclectic with time. My oldest ds is using pretty much traditional textbooks for high school. (He was jealous that everyone else got to do school on the computer, so he is trying the free demo for Aleks math this week. I think it's another keeper.)

I first heard about T4L on the homeschoolreviews forum. My daughter was using TT6 for math this year, and having it on computer was a huge positive for her. She didn't LIKE it, but she actually tried hard because her score popped right up there on the screen when she was done. It's made a huge difference in her math this year. I started looking for LA on computer. That's what brought me to T4L. Since we finished this years science already and most of this years history, I let her switch for those as well. I would like to have her finish TT for math because it was giving her such a good foundation, but she likes T4L better. I'm still waffling on that one.

Well, I seem to have written a book here. I am just thilled with T4L and have been telling my friends about it.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Jenn. What a great story! Welcome to the board. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!