Options for text to be read for student
    Shelby11 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Options for text to be read for student

We are currently homeschooling 4 children, 3 of which are using the Time4Learning Program. I am curious if there is any way to have it set up for the text in Science and/or Social Studies to be read to the student?? We have a student with an Auditory Processing Disorder that has great difficulty with reading and another student who had Brain Surgery for a Brain bleed this last year. Thank you!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Shelby11! We often recommend a free program called Natural Reader. We aren't associated with Natural Reader, but members have reported success with it. It reads any text that can be highlighted to the student. I hope you find this useful for your children.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

home_school_mom is offline Junior Member

i think that is a great suggestion for t4l to consider implementing as i would love this option. for now I'm reading through the lessons but have wished t4l had this option from time to time.

would love the option as well my son learns better when read to!

My son also needs it read to him. He is having a very difficult time reading in these two subjects. He is getting very frustrated as well. I'm going to look into the natural reading to see if this will work for him. Ty