Overall Grades

Thread: Overall Grades

uma
    uma is offline Junior Member

Default Overall Grades

Hello, I am new to the program. I have been trying it on and off since September 1st. I must say I love it. I was curious if this program provides an overall grade at the completion of the curriculum? Also must I notify the system when I will not be completing work? For example if I decide to not complete any assignments on Friday must I put in 0 time.

Uma

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Overall Grades

Your schedule is completely up to you. The system provides an arrow to indicate a suggested sequence for study. How many lessons are completed per day is not regulated.

The reports are customizable. You can request a grade report by subject, by date, or by activity type (i.e. only test grades). If you want an end-of-year grade, just customize your report to include your specified dates. This is done in about two seconds, by way of a drop-down menu. Grades are provided as "percentage correct".

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

uma
    uma is offline Junior Member

Thanks this really helps a lot. I wanted to know how I can find the answer keys to quizzes that my daughter has completed already.

Uma

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Answer keys for the printable worksheets are available in the lesson plans. There are no answer keys available for any of the online lessons, quizzes, or tests. Although the program does mark the incorrect answers for you, it does not usually tell you which answer is correct. Members usually post here when they have questions and someone else always knows the answer.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!