parent log in, Odyssey and reports
    azarellanos is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default parent log in, Odyssey and reports

When I try to view reports, I'm told my log in doesn't work for Odyssey (yet I'm already logged in). I thought I saw a thread a while back. However, I can't seem to find it now.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

There must be an issue with reports when accessed through the student's portfolio (backpack), as I am encountering the same problem when I test it. Try accessing reports through the parent login. That's working fine for me. I'll report the problem so we can get it fixed. Thanks for letting us know!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

azarellanos is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks for your help. Actually, accessing the reports through the backpack works. It's through the parent log in that it doesn't (the new way).

Ms Skiddly is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    There must be an issue with reports when accessed through the student's portfolio (backpack), as I am encountering the same problem when I test it. Try accessing reports through the parent login. That's working fine for me. I'll report the problem so we can get it fixed. Thanks for letting us know!
    Just updating everyone - I just tried to print some reports and seems that the accessing of reports from the backpack are still out of action. Fingers crossed the IT guys will have it back up again soon as its handy accessing and printing from the backpack.
    [FONT="Lucida Console"[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]]Ms Skiddly[/COLOR][/FONT]