Paying only for certain subjects with T4L?

View Poll Results: Would you like to pay T4L per subject if not using all 4 subjects for your child?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like this option.

1 100.00%
  • No, I do not care for this option.

0 0%
    neverstoplearning Guest

Question Paying only for certain subjects with T4L?

I am curious if T4L will ever implement a way that parents who are not using all 4 T4L subjects can just pay for the ones they want? Often I have read parents saying they only use T4L for LA & Math, and personally we only love it for the LA and Science. At nearly $20 a month for 4 subjects, why not charge $4.99 per subject a kid is registered for?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

If a member is only using one or two subjects, they can request Time4Learning to remove the unused icons from their student's launchpad. Although removing those icons makes it appear that the student is receiving less, it's all still there and available . . . just hidden.

Time4Learning leases the curriculum and the program is set up to provide all subjects, so Time4Learning does not save any money when a member uses only part of the program. For example, if you ordered a set of books and only chose to use a few of them, you would still need to pay for the entire set.

My family has used Time4Learning since 2006, and the price has never increased.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!