PEN-PAL

Thread: PEN-PAL

sistahqueen is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default PEN-PAL

My 8 yr old son has been asking about having a pen pal. I was thinking maybe it would be a nice idea for him to have a pen pal with other children around his age who use this curriculum, and since there are various people from around the world who do use this program. It could also be a benefit for writing and or typing help. Maybe there could be a forum created for the children or a list of some sort where children can sign up for a pen pal.

Just an idea.
    AS-SALAAM ALAIKUM

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL. I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND I BEAR WITNESS THAT MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER.

Robin is offline Senior Member

I have three children ages 5 (b), 7 (g) and 9 (g). Each of them are having a birthday in the next 3 months, so they are close to the next age. They would love to have a pen pal I'm sure.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Because making arrangements for a pen pal usually involves an exchange of addresses, parents are encouraged to communicate through email or private messaging (instead of posting details on the board) and to use caution.

I know . . . you knew that already. I'd be a neglectful forum moderator if I didn't post a reminder, though.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!