penmanship

Thread: penmanship

GrammaVona is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question penmanship

Hi! Tomorrow will be my grandson's last day at public school and next week we begin the grand adventure of homeschooling! One of Atticus's problems is his inability or unwillingness to write. It may be a delay in the development of his fine motor skills (he will be 7 next month). Anyway, in some of the introductory time4learning materials, "Kelly" said that she uses a handwriting program to develop fine motor skills and teach penmanship. We have all kinds of workbooks, but want to know what else is available. Other than this, Atticus is an extremely bright kid (but what grandmother wouldn't say that!) who reads at the 4th grade level and can do math in his head, never mind those silly little counters! So any help you can give us would be appreciated!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I will make sure "Kelly" reads this so if she is the "Kelly" you are referring to, she can answer you.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Last edited by hearthstone_academy; 03-28-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

GrammaVona is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Penmanship

Thanks, Jackie and Kelly! In just browsing, I also found the donnayoung.com site, but I'll check out "Handwriting Without Tears," too. GrammaVona