Please advice and help
    mal
    mal is offline Junior Member Newbie

Unhappy Please advice and help

Hai! I just want to know whether my kids can take the standardized test online or not because we are foreigners. If yes, how to do? Any website for this purpose? My kids are not attending our national school. So that, I want my kids to experience sitting for real exam.

How can I help my son (he is in Grade 3) in his composition writing. For your info, English is our second language. We have a difficulty finding real good English tutor in our area.

Is it okay if I put my son who is 11 years old in Grade 3 because I want him to familiarize with American Syallabus. I want to know whether my decision is right or wrong? Will he face any problem in future, when he applies any colleges in America?

Please help me, I am confused and helpless because I am the only one using this programme in my country.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

I am not aware of a place to take one of the standardized tests online and have the results accepted by a school district. They want the test to be given by a "qualified" person, so they can be sure it is administered and proctored correctly.

If you just want your child to get experience taking tests, the Spectrum company makes some great workbooks for test practice.

Time4Writing is a good choice for English composition. Each assignment receives personalized feedback from a certified teacher.

You may place your son in any grade level you feel will teach him what he needs to learn. Colleges are usually more interested in a student's test scores than in how they were taught.

Welcome to the forum!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

mal
    mal is offline Junior Member Newbie

Talking Tq

Thank you for answering my questions.