Preschool-Playbox-Themetime Printout Question
    Griffinmome is offline Junior Member Newbie

Lightbulb Preschool-Playbox-Themetime Printout Question

Can anyone help me out with understanding the printout for the preschool lesson plans? I went to the lesson plans page & clicked on the preschool activities link that takes you to a page where you can choose "print this" & it brings up the lesson plans in a PDF format to print. I'm just confused because when I go into that PDF it shows me the Chapters with a months name beside it...."Chaper 1 September-" As I look at the lesson plans, I am able to print out the teaching guides & worksheets but I don't see how to pull up activity #'s? For Chapter 1 there are 5 activity #'s listed: P0001-P0005...does anyone know how to pull these up? I don't see an activity finder for preschool? Thanks so much to anyone who can help me make sense of this

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

It sounds as though you stumbled upon some lesson plans for the OLD preschool. That would be horribly confusing! The current preschool program's lesson plans are available in the parent login and should solve your problem. Where did you find the old ones?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!