Preview help/organization tips please
    cpht is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Preview help/organization tips please

Hi all,
    My DD is into her second month here at T4L. We love it so far. I need some organization tips....I need help though figuring out an organized way to preview her lessons so that I know what she needs ahead of time. I found the LA Reading lists, but they don't seem to be in any order. Is there a way to preview what she will need without logging on to her lessons and reading each one? How do you prepare for your children's upcoming lessons?

Also, I would love to hear how you keep up with the reports. Do you print them weekly, monthly, by subject, file them in a binder?

Basically, ANY tips to help me organize this a bit better would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!
    I'm Jennifer, Happy Homemaker, Met DH 20 years ago and have been inseparable every since, been homeschooling DD (10) from the beginning

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Jennifer. Have you logged on as a parent and looked at the book and supply lists?

Time4Learning recommends printing a weekly report . . . organized in the way that makes sense to you. That's what I do with my kids. I generate a separate report for each subject and file them in their binders, behind the appropriate subject tab, along with any worksheets for that subject.

Hopefully others will come along and share what works for them.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

cpht is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Hi, Jennifer. Have you logged on as a parent and looked at the book and supply lists?

Time4Learning recommends printing a weekly report . . . organized in the way that makes sense to you. That's what I do with my kids. I generate a separate report for each subject and file them in their binders, behind the appropriate subject tab, along with any worksheets for that subject.

Hopefully others will come along and share what works for them.
    Thank you for taking the time to respond. Yes, I did look at the supply lists, but they don't seem to be in the order the lessons come in. I try to borrow from the library when I can, so I was trying to figure out a better way to see what she needed ahead of time besides reading all the lessons myself.

I like the idea of printing weekly reports, then filing with appropriate subject. Thanks for the tip!

Anyone else have some "light bulb" moments they would like to share as for as preparing/organizing?
    I'm Jennifer, Happy Homemaker, Met DH 20 years ago and have been inseparable every since, been homeschooling DD (10) from the beginning