Previewing Actitivites B4 my child does them
    Jan Schick is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Previewing Actitivites B4 my child does them

I'm new to T4L and I've been navigating my way around. I've seen on the lesson plans that I can access worksheets, but is there anyway I can access the actual activities my child will be working on? I want to take a look so I can get an idea if they will be the appropriate level. Some of the worksheets look like they might not be the right level. I'd like to see how the material is presented. Can I get into my child's account? If I do, will I cause it to start taking records as if I'm the student?
    Jan

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4Learning, Jan!

To preview your student's lessons in advance, log in as your student and view the lesson, but avoid marking it as complete. Here is information about marking lessons complete.

Parent previews will appear under the "Recent Work" tab in your student's portfolio. Recent Work is retained for a maximum of one month and is merely a quick way to check on ALL program access (including parent previews, "I accidentally clicked on this", etc. .)

Only COMPLETED work appears under the "Reports" tab, which is why it's important to avoid marking your previews as complete. If you do this, your previews will not affect your student's reports. The student portfolio defaults to Recent Work, but always click on the Reports tab to view or print your student's reports.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Jan Schick is offline Junior Member Newbie

Kelly, thank you for the feedback. It was helpful. Signing out properly will be important. I had my daughter do her first lesson today. She wasn't that excited about it because she was wanting to have a friend come over. However, once she got started she decided it was fun. Yeah! thanks again.
    Jan