Previewing lessons
    kidsngarden is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Previewing lessons

I have started previewing lessons for my son and exit by hitting the circle button on the left like it said in the hints. It still shows it as being partially done on my 5th grade sons portfolio.

Any tips why it is doing that?

Thanks,
    Bethany

ambertopaz75 is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Previewing lessons

Anything that you get into will be shown on the first page of the portfolio no matter how you get out of the lesson. The third tab in the portfolio is for completed work.
    Amber
    13y/o son with PDD-NOS

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Previewing lessons

i have a funny story about this ... i have a LOT of work to do this week and i'm really falling behind. hubby tried to help me yesterday by going in and looking at some of jack's assignments and talking about them with him, and of course he just closed them out. i didn't know that he had done this.

so then i went to review jack's grades and saw all of these incomplete assignments in his report and started yelling at him for not finishing his work (an issue we've had with him lately). poor jack just sat there and took my ranting until hubby came in and said, he didn't do those, i did!!

oops.
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

The student score report will give you a detailed break down of when an activity was completed and the amount of time spent on the activity, within the "Duration" column. You can find this in the third tab marked Reports.

The Parent Admin page has videos and tips on using the Reports section and more.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass