Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tccbizz

Thread: Previewing Lessons

Default Previewing Lessons

Is there a way for a parent or mentor to access a complete lesson without logging in as the student? I would much rather have the chance to review a lesson and prepare if I am helping a student. Not all children can sit in front of a computer and grasp all of the material being presented. I like to supplement the lesson with other material to make the lessons fun.
    Maryjones.tutor likes this.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Previewing Lessons

Sure. Log in to your parent account. Click on Resources. Choose Lesson Plans/Scope and Sequence at the top of the left sidebar. Look near the bottom of that left sidebar for the work Preview. Click on the link to the grade level of lessons you want to preview. You can preview all of them from there, and it will not affect your student's reports.

Hope this helps!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Maryjones.tutor is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thumbs up Re: Previewing Lessons

Was not aware of this feature. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Sure. Log in to your parent account. Click on Resources. Choose Lesson Plans/Scope and Sequence at the top of the left sidebar. Look near the bottom of that left sidebar for the work Preview. Click on the link to the grade level of lessons you want to preview. You can preview all of them from there, and it will not affect your student's reports.

Hope this helps!

sarap208 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post

Hope this helps!
    I did exactly as you stated and nothing happens ??? opened in new tab nothing??? what am i doing wrong??

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

What kind of device are you using, and which browser?

That happens if you are trying to use Edge. Please use Firefox or Chrome instead.

That will also happen if you have a popup blocker. Disable the popup blocker. If you don't know how, you can try to hold down the Ctrl key before you click on the link. That temporarily disables most popup blockers.

Please let us know if you try these things and continue to have difficulty previewing.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!