Printing Math Quizzes
    jamgraf is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Printing Math Quizzes

I am trying to build my DD's portfolio as we prepare to transition back into her base PS. I am able to print the quizzes and tests that she's taken in Science and Social Studies but can't print any quizzes from Math. I have printed out the report that shows how she did on each quiz, but I'd really like to be able to provide copies of the questions that were asked and the answers DD provided. I've searched the forums and it seems like this has been an issue for some time. Am I missing an easy way to print out the math quizzes or is there a particular reason T4L (or Odyssey) doesn't provide that functionality?

Thanks!

Margaret

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

With some of the newer math lessons (my family calls them "Monkey Math", because of the screeching monkey intro ), the quizzes are integrated within the program, instead of being a separate icon at the bottom of the page. Those aren't printable, because they are Flash-based instead of text-based.

Because the quizzes focus on one concept, a combination of the lesson description given in the lesson plans, combined with a printout of the student's grades, is usually sufficient.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!