Printing worksheets?
    wearejenandkev is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Printing worksheets?

Hi! I am a newbie. I am sure this answer is posted soemwhere on here, but I am still figuring out how to navigate everything. I have done T4L for about 2 months now. I was thinking that there was a way that to print worksheets that apply to the lessons (math mostly). My son is having problems with a few things and needs extra practice. Can I do this? If so, how?

Thanks!
    Jennifer

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Jennifer!

If there is a printable associated with a lesson activity, you will find a link to it directly beneath the activity icon. Here is a picture, so you can see what I mean: Printable Worksheets

You can also find the worksheets in the lesson plans, which you access by logging in as a parent. The worksheets can be printed directly from the lesson plans.

Which level of math is he working on?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Default Thanks! Found 'em!

I found them! Thank you! I have been using T4L for about 2 months now. I have never even logged onto the parent login! For some reason I thought you did everything through the child's "My Portfolio." I almost cancelled my subscription altogether because I felt like my son wasn't getting the info from the lessons. The only way he was getting it was if I sat down with him and rephrased the questions in a way he understood. I don't think he is familiar with some of the math language. For example, he can add 100 plus 100. But, I had to explain what "Find the sum of 100 and 100" meant. I am seeing that he needs to learn the language, but I was frustrated that I had to sit there the whole time. But, I think I need to do a little with these worksheets first before I give up! I am thinking I will let him try it on his own first. If he doesn't get it, then I will print a worksheet and explain the language. Then, he can re-take the lesson. Does that sound about right? Oh, he is doing 2nd grade math. Also, is there anyway to print off every worksheet for grade 2 at once or do I have to open each sheet individually? It would be nice to have them all on hand.
    Thanks,
    Jennifer

I tried replying to this once, but it must be lost in cyberspace!!! So, here it goes again.....

I found them! Thanks! He is in second grade. He gets it when I sit next to him and re-word things. For example, he knows "100 plus 100", but doesn't know, "What is the sum of 100 and 100." I have been having to sit next to him to do all his work. So, my new plan is to have him try the lesson on his own. Then, if he needs help, do the worksheet to help him with it. Then, have him try the lesson again on his own. How does that sound?

Can you print all the worksheets for second grade math at once or do you have to open each individually and print?

Jennifer

Blog Entries

I have found it necessary to sit with some of my kids during math. I still find that easier than teaching every concept "from scratch".

You need to print each worksheet individually, but it's not too hard to do from the lesson plans. A pdf with all worksheets for a level would be nice. I'll suggest it.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thanks for the help!
    Jennifer

girl921 is offline Junior Member

OMG, I can't believe we have been doing T4L for 3 years and I didn't know you could print worksheets from the lesson plans. Doh! I've been going thru each lesson and printing the resouces that way. Live and learn
    Lisa

Blog Entries

LOL, Lisa! We learn something new each day.