Problem with activity R3024
    sisymay is offline Member

Default Problem with activity R3024

This Language Arts activity is called --

Old time word show: Let me practice (homophones) R3024

It is 2nd or 3rd grade level (sorry can't remember, we've been working at both levels)

On our recent work list, this activity is listed as a NON graded activity. But, the score is listed as 0%
    She has done this activity 2 times and is the same both times.

Why is this and what can be done to change or delete the 0%

Thanks, Sherry

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I just did the activity all the way through, (aren't those FUN!?) and it gave me zero percent, too. I'll need to report it as a program glitch.

Time4Learning does not own the curriculum. It is owned by CompassU, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license from CompassU to allow them to offer it to individuals. Time4Learning can report the problem to CompassU.

I'm sorry. I know glitches are frustrating, but it's "the nature of the beast" when dealing with computer programs.

Thanks for noticing this and mentioning it.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

sisymay is offline Member

Thanks for explaining! I just didn't want it to bring her grade average down.
    I just thought though, I can delete this grade on my own and not even count it, right? DUH me!!
    I had her to do it twice because I wanted to see if she really didn't understand the lesson. She knew it perfectly!!
    sisymay