Problems with Older Level Login
    BunchesOBunnies is offline Junior Member

Question Problems with Older Level Login

I recently signed up My 3 daughters for Pre-K, 5th Grade, and 8th grade. The Pre-K is working marvelously and I love it, but my Older daughters cannot get in! They log in to the older level login, and i says that their accounts are for the lower level. They sign in to the lower level, and when they "click here for lessons" It gives them a popup that says that their Odyssey login was incorrect, even though they haven't logged on to Odyssey, only T4L. The like for the popup is-http://www.thelearningodyssey.com/gatekeeper.aspx
    It does this in troubleshooting mode too. We have turned off popupblocker, tried pressing control, all the recommendations.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Are you sure their accounts have been activated? It sounds as though you have tried all of the typical troubleshooting ideas. I would call T4L or email [email protected]. Your email will be answered within 24 hours, but the telephone support is awesome at T4L. The number is (954) 771-0914.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

BunchesOBunnies is offline Junior Member

No, I am not sure if their accounts have been activated, though i have waited 24 hours. How do I know is they have been activated?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You should have received an email saying their accounts were ready.

Does this help? Hints! - Homeschool & Supplementary Online Education Help from Time4Learning

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!