Problems with Portfolio
    sldrsprincess is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Problems with Portfolio

Here's the deal. I know that I need to log in as my children to access what they've done. This is our first day and I'm playing, I'll admit that. However, I have a very difficult time accessing the Portfolio. Is it because I prefer to use Firefox instead of IE? I could get in under IE much easier. However, after I got in there, I was able to access it with Firefox just fine. This has been happening all day.

I personally think that their information should be accessible under the parent log in. That's just my opinion though.

Erin

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning runs best using Internet Explorer. Using other browsers can cause a variety of problems, which tend to vary from user to user.

Do "play". That's the best way to get acquainted with the program. There's always a bit of learning involved for both student AND parent when a new curriculum is begun.

Other users share your opinion regarding the information available under Parent Login. Options continue to be explored.

Curriculum used by Time4Learning is owned by CompassU, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license to offer the curriculum to individuals. For that reason, Time4Learning is limited in the changes they can make to the actual program. Many users' ideas have been implemented, though, and input is appreciated.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!