Progress reports?
    blesedby7 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Progress reports?

How often do you print out progress reports?
    What exactly do they show?
    I just noticed this feature and I am not sure I understand it too well unfortunately.

Michelle
    mama to 7 homeschooled blessings!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Progress reports?

Time4Learning recommends that parents print weekly reports. Although data should remain in your student's electronic portfolio indefinitely, the electronic world is full of surprises, so it's good to have hard copies of reports in hand.

The portfolio defaults to the Recent Work tab. All program access will show up here, including incomplete activities and parent previews. Info remains under this tab a maximum of one month. It's a good place for a spot check.

You want to print reports from the Reports tab. You can customize the reports any way you wish: by subject, date, type of activity, and so forth. For my kids, I report a weekly report for each subject that contains all activities. For example, I will print a math report that spans Monday through Friday of that week and includes all math activities, a science report that spans Monday through Friday of that week and includes all science activities, and so forth.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!