Q for other users of the 4th grade Sci and SS
    NewLifeAcademy is offline Member Regular

Default Q for other users of the 4th grade Sci and SS

Wow! I'm sure we won't get through that much info in one school year. I may have to pick and choose (nice to have choices) and plan what we will cover this school year. I am impressed with thoroughness of the social studies program.

Anybody out there had their 4th grader complete all of the SS section in T4L?

The science section is great too. I will use it as a guide since we use a lot of living books for science and history.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

From third grade on, science and social studies are very thorough. My kids like it because a lot of material is covered without so much tedious detail that they'll forget anyway. The intermittent activities and comprehension questions add variety to their study session.

I'm actually using the fourth grade curriculum with two of my older kids this year.

It's fine to pick and choose what you think is most important for your student to cover. My problem is . . . it usually all looks good to me!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!