Question

Thread: Question

Ily
    Ily is offline Junior Member

Default Question

Hi, my name is Ily, this is my second year in homeschooling, I start with my kindergarten, I'm so happy with T4L. We decide to start homeschooling the rest of our kids (3 kids-4th,6 grade). Sometimes I had questions, but when I read your FORUMS I found the answers, some times I submit the questions and your answers are very fast, I love that, my husband and me are really impress and happy about your program, the kids love it, they are excited for star next year in homeschooling. I have a question. Can you help me how to put the picture in my member FORUM?.
    Thanks Ily

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Ily. We try to get to questions as quickly as possible. Since most of us are homeschool moms ourselves, there are sometimes delays, especially during the weekends.

To get your picture on your posts, click on the tab at the top, right of this page that says "User Profile". Choose "Settings" from the menu that drops down. When you get to the Settings page, look in the left sidebar for a link that says "Edit Avatar". Click on that and you will be taken to a page where you can either choose a picture or upload your own picture from your computer.

Please let me know if you need any more help with this. I'm looking forward to seeing your new avatar!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!