Question

Thread: Question

mcputt is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Question

I am new to t4l and was wanting to know if there is a need to supplment or add to the program.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

Time4Learning is aligned to state standards, and is used in many schools. ANY program can benefit by the addition of enrichment material specific to your student's special interests or needs. Most parents will want to add penmanship at the lower grade level. Science and social studies are provided for most, but not all, grade levels.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi! We add a lot of things that are more geared to each child's interest. My son is into all kinds of history things, so he's always wanting to study something else. We have them write in journals, do bible studies, and other miscellaneous things. I think there is a difference between a "need" to add something, and a desire to fuel their love for education. If they want to do more, then give them more... it will only benefit them
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!