Question about the Activity Planner
    TwiMom is offline Junior Member

Question Question about the Activity Planner

I am putting together my son's Activity Planner and everytime I put the LA number in for his Language Arts Extensions grade 1, it puts in the WHOLE 347 Activities. Is there a way to STOP this from happening???? I really don't want to print all of that. I only want him to do like the first 2 activities and worksheets. But everytime I put in just the LA Number 10259 through 10260 it still posts ALL of the 347 activities.

Am I doing something wrong????

Also, I put the dates from 11/5 through 11/8 and its only giving me the Week Of date. Is there a way to get a day by day planner?

TIA

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

After you have generated the planner for the year (and it has scheduled lessons for each week), you can go back and indicate the actual day you want each lesson to be done during each week. Instead of trying to anticipate the entire year, I do this each weekend for the upcoming week.

You can print just one week. Please see these step-by-step instructions for using the planner.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

TwiMom is offline Junior Member

I am not doing this for a YEAR as we are just doing the trial to see if it is something we will keep. I am doing the plans by the week. I am putting in the number to number in each subject (if that makes sense). I only want to do the activities on a weekly basis and be able to print out what I need.

I tried again and this time it was with his math 1 for next week and when I put in 10097 through 10101 + the Lesson Quiz at the end of that lesson, it added like 10 more lessons to his activities. Altogether it put 32 lessons in his Math Activities.

I will look at the link you posted and try again.

I really think this curriculum will be good for us, I just have to learn how to use it.