Question about Answer Key
    kingphilipmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Question about Answer Key

Hi,
    My daughter is working on 4th grade level math. The topic is "Addition". The lesson is called "Playing for Points". Under this lesson, a resource is available called "Addition". We printed out the lesson (which looks like a regular math worksheet of addition problems). I would like to print the Teacher Key for my own records, but it is not listed. There is something quirky going on with this Resource. It is #'d 40967. When you type in "40967" under the Activity Finder, the worksheet does NOT come up, instead you are taken to a computer based activity that is not to be printed. Help?!
    Lisa & Alan
    Parents of (2) girls, ages 10 & 6

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The numbers on the printable resources correspond to the computer-based activity that they are designed to go along with. In other words, the number on the printable activity will be the SAME as the number of the computer-based activity.

To access answer sheets, log in as a parent and then click on See the Answer Keys and Teacher Guides.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

kingphilipmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Kelly,
    Yes, as I mentioned before, I know where the answer keys are and I printed out all of the answer keys for 4th grade math last week...the problem is that I cannot locate the answer key for Activity # 40967. It isn't that I can't calculate the answers, but I have "help" in my homeschooling from other family members and I like to make this process as easy as I can for them. Having the answer keys makes it easier for them to correct my daughter's work quickly and accurately. It also saves me a lot of time, too! If you happen to know where I can find this answer key, I would be soooo happy! I hope I am not asking for too much - Maybe I am???I'm sorry if it seems like I am being picky. Just a busy, working Mom trying to make this process manageable for my family!!! Thank you as always.
    Lisa & Alan
    Parents of (2) girls, ages 10 & 6

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry. I thought you were trying to access the answer key by inputting the lesson activity number.

You're right. That answer key is missing! Let me see what I can find out and I'll get back to you.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!