Question about different levels for same child
    NewLifeAcademy is offline Member Regular

Default Question about different levels for same child

I'm very happy with the progress that our LD daughter is making in the LA section fo T4L. In Jan 07 we started her out in the first grade level and now she is at the beginning of the 3rd grade level. Our goal is to be to the beginning of 4th grade level in the LA by Jan 08 (That would bring her near her grade level in this subject.) However, we are not expecting that same progress in the math section of T4L. She will still only be in the 2nd or 3rd grade level.

My question: Is it possible to have a student be in second grade T4L Math and 4th grade LA? DonnaMarie

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

No problem. She'll just have to log in through the upper school to do her language arts (and get used to not having the timer, if she's been using it ).

When you request the level change, merely request it as you normally would. When you get the email saying it has been done, log in from the lower school for math and from the upper school for language arts.

One of my own daughters is doing third grade math and fourth grade language this year. She's so excited to have "graduated" to the upper school for one subject.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

NewLifeAcademy is offline Member Regular

Thanks, that's a huge relief to know I can do this for my daughter when the time comes for her graduate up to 4th grade LA. Yippee!