question about e-mails and free gift

Default question about e-mails and free gift

Hi. I hope this is the right spot to ask but could you please tell me why I don't get any replies when I send e-mails? I've sent questions to time4learning .com and .org My latest question was regarding the free gift. I received an e-mail reminding me of the free gift before signing up for time4learning again this school year but haven't heard anything since signing up on 9/2/13. If there is a problem with the system I can't find any mention of it on the forum? thank you for any help

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. I queried our support team about this. I was puzzled, because Time4Learning is known for its excellent customer support. The team says the most common reason for this is that their replies are going to your spam or bulk mail folder. Can you check there for a reply?

To answer your question about a free gift, they will need to know the specific promotion you were responding to. You can try to locate their email messages, or you can telephone (888) 771-0914 between 8:30 AM and 7:00 PM (6:00 on Fridays).

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!