Question about the kindergarten program
    dlynnRN is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Question about the kindergarten program

Me again!

I am just curious if this will carry my daughter throughout the school year. I am using supplemental educational things with her too... like Spectrum workbooks, Hooked on Phonics etc.

I am using it for my son (he is in the 6th grade) and I see there are plenty of lessons for him... I just question the K program.

Thanks
    Debbie

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Question about the kindergarten program

The K program is very comprehensive (and really FUN, I might add). Sign in as a parent, access the lesson plans, and look at the Guides (teaching guides) for additional extension activities and worksheets. It's all optional material, and there's plenty to keep a child busy if the online activities aren't enough. The worksheets at the end of most of the guides are cute and colorful.

You can find the printable version of the kindergarten readers in that area, too. Oddly enough, the worksheets are under "Guides" and the readers are under "Worksheets". I printed the readers for my K kids and kept them handy in a basket by my chair, so they could read them to me frequently.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

dlynnRN is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Question about the kindergarten program

Thanks again... Both of my children love this program so far!! My daughter (kindergarten) asks to "do her work"!