Question about T4L and learning disabilities
    danamberg is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Question about T4L and learning disabilities

Does anyone have any experience with T4L and children with learning disabilities? I have a son who will be in 10th grade next year and wondered how T4L deals with things like dyslexia/dysgraphia and timed tests etc. He's made a LOT of progress in the last year so I'm not absolutely sure he would need any accommodations but wanted a better understanding of how T4L works around stuff like that, just in case.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You are free to use Time4Learning in any way that benefits your student. He can go at his own rate. Lessons, tests, and quizzes can be repeated as many times as necessary. At the high school level, each video lesson comes with an optional transcript that can be printed out to study at leisure. I'm not aware of any timed tests.

time4Learning is not a school. It is a curriculum, with the parent as the homeschool teacher of record. As the teacher, you are free to make any necessary accommodations for your student (to the extent that the software will allow).

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

danamberg is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you for the quick response. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't like the same as the online school offered by the district. Something like this would probably be a better fit for my son. I'm still checking out my options. I've used T4L in the past and was very pleased with it.