Question about viewing the lessons
    nikkinicole5 is offline Junior Member

Default Question about viewing the lessons

Hi, when I'm going through the activity scheduler it would be nice to look at the lessons so that I have an idea of how long the lesson should take and what it entails. Is there a way to preview the lessons without having to go into my child's profile and opening the lessons?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That is how you preview the lessons . . . by logging in as your student and being sure you don't mark the lesson as complete. These previews will show up under the Recent Work tab in your student's reports, but they will NOT show up under the actual Reports tab, because only completed work show up in Reports.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

hzritter is offline Member

nikkinicole5 I use the preview lesson plans in the parent tools to see what my child is working on, especially math, lol. I have noticed if I go into my childs account while she is working it kicks her out. And it is when she is working independently that I am working on other things. So it has been helpful to have the parent tools to do this.

nikkinicole5 is offline Junior Member

Thank you, I appreciate the help!

It just seems like there would be a general synopsis and written details for each lesson to preview. I don't have time to go through the videos entirely and the Scope and Sequence doesn't given enough details either. I feel disconnected with my child's learning in this programs, with booklet work I was more involved.