Question on printing out test and quizzes
    Smiley2005 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile Question on printing out test and quizzes

Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet, but my question is:

I thought after we generated a report of everything that our child has completed, that on the quiz or test scores you were able to click on the score and then print them out. (I thought I had done this once before.) Now, for some reason I am not able to print them out or even view it again.

Can some one verify that we are able to do that..? Or do we have to print them out right after they have completed the quiz or test??

Thanks in advance!

Carol

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Carol!

Time4Learning provides lessons in a variety of formats. MOST of them allow you to print the test or quiz after it is finished. SOME of them do not. If you can print the completed test or quiz, it will appear as a link in your student's "Reports".

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Smiley2005 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Wink Printing out Quizzes and Test from over 30 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Hi, Carol!

Time4Learning provides lessons in a variety of formats. MOST of them allow you to print the test or quiz after it is finished. SOME of them do not. If you can print the completed test or quiz, it will appear as a link in your student's "Reports".
    Ok, So I was able to print a few of the highlighted links out. But I have another question. Can you only go back 30 days to print? I need to print a few more of my son's quizzes and so far I can not...

Any help would be appreciated..
    Thanks!
    Carol

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Carol, you must be trying to print from the Recent Work tab. When you access your child's portfolio, the default is Recent Work, but that's just a quick place to check on program access. ALL access will appear there; even incomplete work and parent previews. It is retained a maximum of one month.

Go to the actual Reports tab. You will see it near the top when you get in to the portfolio. You can customize the actual Reports for any time period, and information should be retained indefinitely. Because no technology is perfect, Time4Learning does recommend printing a weekly report from the Reports tab.

The Assignments tab, found near the Recent Work and Reports tabs, is not used by Time4Learning.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!