quitting a quiz/test
    melissasunshine is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default quitting a quiz/test

I was just wondering if when the student is taking a quiz, if they choose the 'quit' button, if it scores what was done?

I was just thinking, because I require them to pass with 80% or more, they often do the test a couple of times, and then with the scores averaged, it still looks like they didn't do as well. I think I'd rather, if it didn't score it, they leave the test and go find the answers when they don't remember something. Maybe when they come back to the quiz, it doesn't ask that question again..but at least they will have learned something they didn't the first time and have a better chance of passing the first time around.

melissa

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

If your student hits the "Quit" button during a quiz or test, it will appear under the "Recent Work" tab with incomplete status and no score. It will not appear under the "Reports" tab at all.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

melissasunshine is offline Junior Member Newbie

Excellent! Thank you so much!! Now I can tell them if they feel like they aren't going to pass to go back and do the activity again, or ask for help, rather than waste time struggling only to have to do it all again anyway!