reading material
    wildkatskitty is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question reading material

It says all reading material s online for the kids to read. We cannot find the books and the library here does not have the books on the lists. I cannot afford to go and buy all these books either. So, if someone could tell me where to find the reading material I would be very thankful.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Most of of the reading material on the book lists are simply SUGGESTED ideas to go along with the lessons. There are very, very few lessons that don't include the necessary literature online, within the lesson itself. There are two or three language arts extension activities in each grade that require a certain book. These can usually be found on Amazon, eBay, etc.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Liz E is offline Member

Does your library do interlibrary loaning? Our library will let you get items sent from other branches (helpful for us because we are carless - although sometimes ride the bus to the large central branch) or there is interlibrary loaning where they search for the items at other libraries. I have borrowed materials this way from all over the country.