reports

Thread: reports

noodlebugs2 is offline Junior Member

Default reports

Why has the reports page changed? Previously, when I"ve gone in to do quarterly grades, I have been able to choose a date range for a subject, choose "all" and at the bottom of the report gotten a summary of percentages for each section. (activities, quizzes, chapter tests) This is no longer there! I am having to manually add up all the percentages and average them to get the grade. Very tedious and giving me a major headache! Why the change?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: reports

The percentages are still there. Are you using the interior scrollbar to scroll down clear to the bottom of the report? Maybe you could view them better if you viewed them as PDF files. The reports have changed within the past few months, but they include more info . . . not less.

If you can't see the interior scroll bar or viewing as a PDF doesn't help, please let me know. We can arrange a time for you to be at your computer and both of us on Time4Learning chat so I can talk you through being able to view the information you need.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!